Saturday, June 29, 2013

Indiblogger - Reliance Digital Experience @ R Mall Mulund

Indiblogger invited its members to visit the Reliance Digital Store across Mumbai and share the experience on the blog.

There is a newly opened Reliance Digital Store at R Mall, Mulund West, quite near to where I stay and I seize the opportunity to visit the store and feel the experience.  While I am a regular visitor to the R Mall, I never got an opportunity to visit any Reliance Digital Store before this.

The store is located in quite a busy area and in one of the oldest malls in Central suburbs.  The store as such is not big, but has a good variety of products under one roof.

I visited the store on Sunday morning.  I was promptly taken to the store manager who took my indiblogger invite printout and told me to have a 'Reliance Digital Experience'.

The crowd had not yet started and I had the pleasure of roaming around the store leisurely taking pictures.  The store seems adequately staffed, always eager to help you out in choosing the products.

Shoppers having a look at product displays

Wide variety of Windows 8 laptops on display
LED Screens inviting attention

There were wide range of LED / Plasma screens to choose from.  There was also a large Sony 3D television in display which was quite popular amongst shoppers for 3D experience.  There was a separate home theater experience section, but was closed at that point of time.

One product which made me curious to fiddle around was the Sony Internet and video player.
Awesome player - I wanna have one!

There were no keys and buttons, just a touch screen on the right bottom with couple of options.  The instrument was glossy and very attractive.

The latest models of Samsung Galaxy Mega phones - 5.8" and 6.3" were also on display.

The latest smart phone

Other mobile phone options such a new touchscreen Blackberry Z10 and iPhone 5 were also an interesting experience.

Overall experience of the store was good.  Nice layout and arrangement of various products, helpful staff and prime locality.  I did not purchased any thing on that day and hence can not comment on the ease of billing and payment.  However, I did noticed that the payment counters are at the other side of the store far away from exit, which seemed strange to me.

Disclaimer:  This entry is part of Indiblogger Store Experience, wherein Indibloggers were invited to visit the store and share the experience on their blog.  There are some goodies / gifts to be given to all who blog about the experience and prizes to be won in a contest.  To that extent, this post may be considered as a paid post.

No comments:

Post a Comment